Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liberty University Facilities Thread
Bookmark and Share
cruzan_flame13 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: LIBERTY
RE: Liberty University Facilities Thread
(01-18-2020 01:03 PM)GE and MTS Wrote:  
(01-18-2020 03:04 AM)army56mike Wrote:  For real, where is all this stuff going? I know there is some space by the current tennis facility. The campus is long and narrow. We’ve already started expanding across 460 into the hills. North campus has the most space. Pretty much east and up is the only way to develop.... without overcrowding and ruining the aesthetics.

I think we need to build upwards with dorms and academic buildings. Then move east up the mountain. Don't we have a second campus being built out towards the west side of Lynchburg or was that just talk?

I think we should concentrate undergraduate studies on the "main" campus and build up a second campus for post-graduate studies. Give the undergrads the traditional college experience and the serious students away from the distractions.

There is one building located on the graduate campus. The last we heard about this project was in 2016 and they postponed any projects there. They also needed to level that land, so they have been transporting dirt from other projects up there(not sure if they've been doing that for awhile). I think the parking garage and arena needs to be completed until we get word of other future projects. I for one hope that they begin building more dormitory, academic and some commercial buildings to grow the student population. It will really make a difference for the future of the school and not depend so much on the online program(which could have some improvements as well).
01-18-2020 07:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberty University Facilities Thread - cruzan_flame13 - 01-18-2020 07:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.