Bison01 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NDSU
RE: National Championship JMU Versus NDSU January 11, 2020
(01-04-2020 09:23 PM)fishingduke12 Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 08:39 PM)Bison01 Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 08:35 PM)Motrain46 Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 08:22 PM)Bison01 Wrote:  
(01-04-2020 07:48 PM)fishingduke12 Wrote:  Love how everyone keeps pointing to the SBU and VU games. Other than the fact that we won those games, we also went on to play 8 completely dominate games in a row including the postseason. But wait! We only beat UNI 17-0 neglecting the fact we ran the ball up the middle 70% of the game and threw 6 passes in the second half. Oh yea we missed 2 FGs and the worst interception of the season. That game should have be 30-0 without self inflicted mistakes. UNI did nothing to cause those.

Meanwhile NDSU had 3 underwhelming games in a row against SIU, Nichols, and Ill St. Their more recent track record suggests that the MSU semifinal was the anomaly in their post season run

If people want to nitpick games NDSU has had way more suspect performances this season. UCD, SDSU, and the three I just mentioned

All I heard was excuse, excuse, excuse...here’s why the same assumptions that I apply to NDSU don’t apply to my team. 04-rock

People are getting bent over FACTS?

EXCUSE/2 = FACTS

Maybe depends if you know what the facts are, and what side of fence you are on. But am sure you have working knowledge of JMU's season! The fact is that we won those games when pushed a bit, if that's an excuse then I am guilty. I call it like the facts reveal 03-nutkick

And so did we. I’m mostly pointing out the hypocrisy of the average fan rather than crapping on anything JMU has done.

Please point out the excuses i made for JMU and assumptions I made about NDSU? I watched every game I listed, facts are facts. Including the context behind games such as a coach coming out and saying we decided to run the ball every play since they couldnt score. Your conservative play calling in the quarterfinals is a bit questionable considering it was a 1 score game the entire way.

A bit questionable indeed, but nonetheless the coach is on record saying they felt in control and comfortable with keeping ISUr outta the end zone with their conservative approach.

If you get to play the conservative card, so do we. Our fans were extremely unhappy with the extreme conservatism in a 1 score game, but it appears the coaching staff wasn’t.
01-05-2020 01:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Championship JMU Versus NDSU January 11, 2020 - Bison01 - 01-05-2020 01:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.