Purple Offline
Heisman

I Root For: JMU
RE: National Championship JMU Versus NDSU January 11, 2020
(12-31-2019 02:42 PM)fishingduke12 Wrote:  
(12-31-2019 02:34 PM)Dukester Wrote:  
(12-31-2019 02:28 PM)fishingduke12 Wrote:  
(12-31-2019 09:06 AM)Dukester Wrote:  
(12-30-2019 11:10 PM)lakesbison Wrote:  NDSU WR Sproles has been banged up w a shoulder. Bussey a fast RB/WR is not expected to play , Defensively couple guys dinged up, but they will all play.

And about Trey Lance's 0 interceptions .. its an amazing stat, and itll continue next saturday, he's smart and conservative.

Christian Watson is a game changer and could be the best WR we faced all year. Certainly he is the fastest. "If" we could somehow prevent him from making big plays that would certainly be a big key for us. On our side we have a very nice set of receivers that catch, and block very well. Likely the best set we've ever had.

Someone posted 200m times for Polk and Watson earlier. Polk was a full 2 seconds faster so I'm sure our DBs will be used to the speed and I'd put URI's top 2 receivers and Villanova's number 1 receiver over Watson. People seem to be making a big deal off of 1 game but up until the MSU game his stats havent been all that impressive.

Speed and talent like he has is not just a one game thing. I don't care if it was his first game of the year - the kid has game changing talent. We're a balanced attack. They are a "pound it" attack, with Watson as their change up.

Be honest, have you seen him play more than the playoffs? He's 100% a very good football player but some are making him out to be a generational talent. The one thing the CAA did have this year was a handful a very good receivers with Aaron Parker probably being the best considering he seems to be a lock to get drafted this year. I dont think Watson brings anything to the table that this team hasnt seen multiple times already this year.

Did you see this guy play? He was outrunning defenses by a mile. If we give Lance three seconds to throw a bomb, Watson could run under it and be the only guy out there. Make no mistake, Watson is a serious threat.
12-31-2019 08:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Championship JMU Versus NDSU January 11, 2020 - Purple - 12-31-2019 08:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.