stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: "The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical"
(11-14-2019 12:47 PM)TripleA Wrote:  
(11-14-2019 09:09 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(11-14-2019 08:32 AM)TripleA Wrote:  
(11-13-2019 09:45 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(11-13-2019 09:39 PM)TripleA Wrote:  You never answered my question. What did you think about Taylor's 4th hand impression of the Ukraine phone call and quid pro quo situation?

you're going to learn he only punched the gubberment teat and trolls....have fun with that moving forward trying in 'earnest'....you'll lose that battle every single time....he doesn't care....he's a paid operative....

I don't have anything to learn. I'm not trying to get him to answer. I don't care about the answer.

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of someone who takes one side in every battle, regardless of the issue.

Anybody who supports Taylor's 4th hand opinion of a phone call as being an impeachable offense is simply cheering for the side he likes, and not using reason. Which invalidates most of his other arguments.

Of course, there are some on the other side who do the same thing. That's one of my complaints with political parties. People take a side and entrench themselves for no good reason, other than it's their side.

I wasn't chiding you....my response was only an effort in support....

I roasted Taylor early in this thread when that bs came out of his mouth and defined beforehand how the outlets would pounce on it moving forward....

and yes, it's unfortunate how the two sides are more divided than any in my lifetime....

it would be safe to say I'm one of the more liberal cons on this board....however, the tards offer nothing in the current schema that I am willing to support....

therefore, it's ® or nothing....and "nothing" was my mantra for the majority during my tenure to legally vote...

#noLonger

I didn't take your post that way. I simply used it as a platform to make my point clearer.

And I agree about the divided sides. Reaffirms my dislike for political parties of any color.

Why can't we just vote for individuals with no D or R next to their names, based on how we feel about their positions on things important to us?

Makes perfect sense to me, but the current entrenched government bureaucracy is likely impossible to .

to your bold text in response: sometimes I have to be careful and reiterate....I'm easily misconstrued with some (so I've been told on occasion) 03-wink

to my bold text: that is XACLY! the correct posit.....there's too many $$$ and skins in the game at this point....
11-14-2019 01:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical" - stinkfist - 11-14-2019 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.