"The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical"
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: "The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical"
(11-14-2019 11:20 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(11-14-2019 09:43 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-14-2019 09:40 AM)appst89 Wrote:  
(11-14-2019 09:33 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  And no I'm not taking the testimony of ONE person as proof of an impeachable offense. And in case you haven't noticed, I don't think I've once claimed here on this forum that I've seen something that I would consider as a concrete impeachable offense yet from trump worthy of supporting his removal form office.

But whatever.

But you constantly call for him to resign rather than be impeached.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth, as usual.

Hardly, he should resign because he's incompetent at the job and a disgrace to the office.

Actually, by almost any objective metric, the nation has done very well under Trumps stewardship. You may not like his style, but his decisions have all generally been correct. My only issue with this president is the deficit—and lets be honest—based on the parade if give aways the Democrat candidates are promising—the Democrats are only offering even more explosive growth of the deficit than we have underTrump. So, Trump is the only real choice in 2020 for any Anericsn who gives a flip about the country. That the real reason for this desperate impeachment ploy—-the Democrats are so transparent in their effort to knock down Trumps 2020 prospects.

What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? ~ Mark 8:36

And while yes the D's might spend more, they'd at least raise taxes to offset much of it.
11-14-2019 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical" - Redwingtom - 11-14-2019 11:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.