Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

*** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
WhoseHouse? Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UH
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
(04-12-2021 12:07 AM)pesik Wrote:  it is you who cant walk away from a bad take...

all you needed to say was "grimes was better than i gave him credit for" ..and that would have ended it.. instead you are arguing the lead scorer for a top 20 team wasnt good...nonsensical

you pick a side and die on that take, there is no re-evaluation with you... say what you want about me but im not that stubborn, ill debate with you preseason all you want, but once the results are in, i live with them

you till this day wont admit that juco stats dont hold in this level.. despite every single juco on ecu's roster not holding, what originated the debate...you would rather die than admit you are wrong

I knew all of this debate felt eerily familiar. If you go back around page 24 of this thread, SJ was going on about how irreplaceable Hinton's production was going to be. He said there would be no way we would be elite at rebounding without him (spoiler alert: he was wrong). Multiple people mentioned that Grimes would help replace some of that production and low and behold Grimes was our 2nd leading rebounder (1st among guards). In the course of that debate you explicitly stated that if Hinton came back this year he would've been the captain of the team but either Mills or Grimes would be the best player on the team. SJ swore up and down that there was no way we could replace Hinton's production and tripled down on his ****** Grimes takes. We completely laid it out for him how our team approaches rebounding and how we would still be elite the next year. Which we were, despite losing the "greatest rebounder ever" according to SJ (Nate Hinton). That debate basically encapsulates the problem with this guy. He looks at advanced stats and thinks he has a complete understanding of the ins and outs of a team. Ironically I mentioned that we should bookmark the conversation (which I didn't do), because it would be relevant whenever Grimes had monster year and declared early. Lol

https://csnbbs.com/thread-886257-page-24.html
04-12-2021 04:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) *** - WhoseHouse? - 04-12-2021 04:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.