*** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
Foreverandever Offline
Heisman

I Root For: &
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
(02-25-2021 06:43 PM)TripleA Wrote:  
(02-25-2021 06:27 PM)Foreverandever Wrote:  
(02-25-2021 06:23 PM)TripleA Wrote:  
(02-25-2021 05:15 PM)JFlight21 Wrote:  [B]Well David DeJulius just opted out citing mental health.o/b]

So have now lost: Rap Ivanausksas, Gabe Madsen, Zach Harvey, and David DeJulius. Is this a Brannen issue or a covid issue? I guess we'll see what Saunders has at PG now... The entire freshman class playing massive roles for UC now...

Has DeJulius had Covid? If not, I don't understand the "mental issues."

Also, the Memphis writer mentioned 5 UC opt outs now. You only listed 4.

Mental health tripleA, the stress of this situation, not seeing family, the travel and threat it presents, etc. Especially for people who have family affected either by infection itself or the threat of it with underlying conditions. While some people walk around as though this doesn't exist some live with it as a real overwhelming threat and many survive somewhere in between.

Thanks for the lesson about mental stress and Covid. I had no idea. 01-wingedeagle

Do you ever say anything that's not condescending?

I was talking about DeJulius specifically. Nobody has said anything before publicly, so I was asking the UC guy if there was more substance to the story that could be shared.

Also, you don't know if a single thing you said applies to DeJulius, which is what I was trying to understand, as opposed to just being a jerk.

Next time I'll just bold the man's statement about his mental health and leaving you looking like an utter idiot instead of an old fart who has proven over the last year that it doesn't matter if it's your players or others, they should be playing because you are missing out.

DeJulius, the player cited his mental health and in his statement talked about his difficulties this year and how hard he had tried to make it work.

TripleA: so what's the deal DeJulius is he just a *****?

If you weren't pretty much the only Memphis fan who stuck around through all the bull**** the last three years, I would have zero respect for you.
02-26-2021 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) *** - Foreverandever - 02-26-2021 02:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.