Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

*** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
robertfoshizzle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
(06-27-2020 10:09 AM)JFlight21 Wrote:  
(06-26-2020 07:43 PM)justinhub2003 Wrote:  
(06-26-2020 06:58 PM)JFlight21 Wrote:  Rehfeldt is really good but I won’t describe this as a huge loss. Brannen will find someone just as impactful.

You’re insane. Nearly effort recruit sang his praises and we were never out muscled. He harnesses technology to get his guys in amazing basketball shape.

And when was the last time we had a hit tear an ACL?

He is elite.

UConn got one of the best in the game that recruits love

Cronin called him the most important guy on his staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s because the rest of his staff was completely worthless.

Any good S&C coach will have his players showed tremendous progress after not having a strict regimen in high school. It’s on Brannen to find someone good that can accomplish that. This isn’t some catastrophic loss though.

You're right that any good S&C coach will know how to form a guy's body, but I think you're underestimating the loss because of his personality. Guys loved going to work for him and responded to his coaching in a way that's not easily replaceable in my opinion. Perhaps not a catastrophic loss, but if we go from a great S&C coach to a good or average one, it's going to hurt a bit.
06-27-2020 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) *** - robertfoshizzle - 06-27-2020 10:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.