Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

*** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
StillJonesing Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) ***
(11-04-2019 12:59 AM)pesik Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 12:44 AM)StillJonesing Wrote:  1) Role literally has NOTHING do with him getting rebounds, steals or blocks,

2) hearsay and coach speak along

3) against pretty crappy competition.

4) No he didn't.

5) reality.

1) shows you know nothing about basketball.
2) we have box scores..
3) we played PRO teams...teams that beat or nearly beat other college teams
4) he was the MVP of team usa...how didnt he dominate...
5) every professional agrees with me...you are a biased fan who doesnt know role affects rebounds and blocks...lol

Again you cut out the context and make it about a few words I said in a sentence which is why I get so disgusted talking to you or half the time flat out miss attribute crap I never said to me.

We do have box scores with out the context of minutes for some which is probably the most important variable. Not every team played those college teams well. A couple scores doesn't mean jack either, it's not always transitive properties. Who knows how much they took the foot off the gas or played young guys experimenting or even how good those teams are. It's not like they are ranked or were great last year.

When you blow teams out by 40 not even playing some of your players and they score 32 points these clearly aren't good teams, I don't care how great you think you are even if you are the best team in the nation that team sucked that day regardless. Your man couldn't even make shots vs them either and turned the ball over a ton either way. These are just the facts.

20-55 (36.3% FG's)
7-24 (29.1% 3's)

Even if these were NBA pros, those numbers would be pretty pathetic vs them for a guy that's you are arguing is one of the best players in the nation.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 07:56 AM by StillJonesing.)
11-04-2019 06:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Basketball News Thread (Part 4) *** - StillJonesing - 11-04-2019 06:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.