Thread Closed 
2020 Presidential Horse Race Thread
OptimisticOwl Offline
Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators
RE: 2020 Presidential Horse Race Thread
(04-27-2020 04:58 PM)mrbig Wrote:  
(04-27-2020 03:17 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  Because you have an assiduous interest in how on *earth* I would meet these people, let alone have such a conversation with them. You have typed a proverbial crapload about those subjects to this point, if you havent noticed. Why do you care in fing slightest how I would know these people, or, heavens to betsy, why that subject would come up? I mean you have only made that the subject of four or five posts here....

Well Sparky, I lived in the Bay Area for quite awhile, actually practiced there. Good enough for you? Perhaps you can go pecking for worms elsewhere now (one would reasonably hope). I wouldnt have bothered, but *you* seem strangely intent to keep bringing that issue to the fore, and making self-serving asides on it, on fairly constant basis, dont you? Funny that.

Edited to add the single word "perhaps". That way I can claim that everything else in God's creation was noted here.

I'm quite shocked that you happen to know 20ish people who would have personal knowledge of the Harris/Brown relationship. I mean there are like 10 of us that are really active on this board, so it would be quite shocking if any one of us had such direct knowledge of anything involving anyone famous (unless the person is Rice-related).

I know stuff about a former World Champion fighter. Does that count?
04-27-2020 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
! - Rice93 - 04-27-2020, 09:12 AM
RE: 2020 Presidential Horse Race Thread - OptimisticOwl - 04-27-2020 05:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.