Bookmark and Share
BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

I Root For: Me
RE: UCONN’s replacement has to be outside the box: aka Georgia State
(06-22-2019 11:24 PM)Tigx Wrote:  
(06-22-2019 11:17 PM)BIGDTiger Wrote:  
(06-22-2019 11:15 PM)Tigx Wrote:  
(06-22-2019 11:12 PM)BIGDTiger Wrote:  Being proactive would be different for the AAC and this collection of schools. That means not sitting around and waiting to be plucked. Keep building the conference brand. You do that by becoming as regional and tightly fit as possible. UCONN leaving can become a positive thing. If we add the right school. Sitting still and adding no one helps nothing.

Don’t add Army. Don’t add UAB. Don’t add USM. No more basketball only schools. No more football only schools. Unless of course we want to replicate every failed model we’ve tried before.

I would add UNLV basketball only and Boise and BYU football only in a heartbeat. Despite your hallucinations about failed models.

Give me an example of a spread out model that has succeeded. And then give me an example of a conference that has succeeded with a
Bunch of football only and basketball only schools. I’ll wait.

Better yet, why don't we just join Georgia State in the Sun Belt? Or Missouri State in the MVC? Great ideas Big D. Jesus Christ, why not just drop down to FCS if any sane person wants to be in a conference with those types of schools.

So you are making a statement of hyperbole. Because that’s not the suggestion. The suggestion is to take the team in a market that has the most potential out of a league and add them to ours. Georgia State is primed with potential. More than half the teams currently in the AAC.

Still waiting for dem examples doe.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 11:33 PM by BIGDTiger.)
06-22-2019 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UCONN’s replacement has to be outside the box: aka Georgia State - BIGDTiger - 06-22-2019 11:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.