BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
RE: Cincinnati's next basketball coach?
(04-15-2019 04:32 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(04-15-2019 04:05 PM)Foreverandever Wrote:  
(04-15-2019 03:33 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(04-15-2019 03:21 PM)Foreverandever Wrote:  
(04-15-2019 01:25 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  prove someone took his test for him...you can't, and either could the NCAA.

ETS (educational testing service) simple said they could not confirm nor deny Rose took his own test...so they used 'strict liability' to rule him ineligible.

if anyone can PROVE we cheated, then OK...but I see no proof Rose/Memphis broke any rules...Cal/Memphis even had the NCAA Clearing House run Rose through TWICE...so why even have the clearing house if it means nothing?

No way people would cheat a college entrance test when lots of money and pride is involved, that is just absurd. I mean everyone would be trying to do it, word would eventually leak out that such schemes exist and some law enforcement agency would have to investigate. Might even be some serious charges brought, possible prison time, public shaming, news headlines.

No, just can't see that happening, I mean next it'll be about handlers and shoe money. Besides everyone knows Cal has way to much honor and loyalty and would never put a school in such a position.

No way, I mean if something had happened like that the NCAA would make a team vacate records and declare a player ineligible who was already going to the draft. I mean a coach would probably be looking for the exit to another school before the investigation was complete and nothing like that occurred.

so where's the proof? where's the dude who took the test?

I mean, if Tulsa landed a big time recruit and the kid was cleared TWICE by the NCAA Clearing House...I pretty damn sure Frank Haith would play him.

Hey I checked the record books....what happened to your 2008 team? They don't seem to exist.

lol, you can watch our 2008 NCAA title game right off NCAA On-Demand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5BhakOnwvc

here's the box score and info right off the NCAAs website

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_basketba...champs.pdf

Do not feed the trolls, please.
04-15-2019 04:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati's next basketball coach? - Tiger1983 - 04-15-2019 04:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.