Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The magnificent orange emperor tweets.
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: The magnificent orange emperor tweets.
(03-17-2019 09:27 PM)dfarr Wrote:  
(03-17-2019 09:00 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  
(03-17-2019 08:10 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(03-17-2019 07:30 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I'm arguing with a bunch of 5 year olds. Do you guys stick your fingers in your ears and chant 'I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you' as you're typing your responses?
No wonder you all slobber over Trump. It would be nice to converse with someone whose IQ was in triple digits for a change.

This is precisely the sort of smug, arrogant condescension that made Donald Trump president. Keep it up, and you're going to re-elect him.

I'm guessing you may not see it as smug, arrogant condescension. I don't know what to say about that.

And I feel completely the opposite. The tweets by Trump, and the standard responses by Shere Khan, Kaplony, JMU, dfarr, etc., to me when I point out some of the insanity, are exactly why Trump will go down in a landslide defeat (at least landslide by incumbent standards). And I'm guessing you don't see that, and I don't know what to tell you to see that either anymore. I'd rather be smug than infantile. Neither of them is a good look, really.

One of us will be right in a year and a half. There's no point in arguing any more about it.

You do realize that most of the people you pointed out didn’t vote for Trump, right?

The economy is on fire, taxes were lowered, immigration law is being enforced and we arent at war.

Trump will lose in a landslide.

03-lmfao

.....but I'm the crazy one with a low iq.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019 09:38 PM by shere khan.)
03-17-2019 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The magnificent orange emperor tweets. - shere khan - 03-17-2019 09:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.