Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court / Legal Decisions Thread
(03-10-2024 12:48 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(03-10-2024 11:50 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(03-10-2024 11:32 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(03-10-2024 11:15 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(03-10-2024 10:38 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  lol. I guess you think ‘withdraw from a suit’ does not equal losing the suit.

Idiocy at its finest.

And I shall clarify — 60 suits to try and overturn elections. Still 0 - 60. Regardless of your arm flapping expertise. The difference between you and me is that your comment on my preciseness I actually consider, and correct when need be. That is without getting a country size ego all aflame. Maybe you might try that tack before your caterwauling.

And while you correctly say ‘Trump wasn’t a party’, you leave off the issue that the Trump campaign rendered aid and assistance to every single one of those efforts. It is rather amazing what the record produced post J6 reveals. But leave it to you to shoot from the hip w/o that base background. Kind of a pattern with you overall.

And, I love the distinction you try and make between losing because of improper parties and simply losing. Maybe the groups should’ve employed competent counsel who maybe understood ‘a proper party is required’ in those instances. The attempts to say a loss isn’t a loss is a really fantastic example of trying to construct a deny the actual truth of the matter. Between the ******* level equivalences and the denialism, I’m impressed.

But please yell a river about how it really isn’t a loss. Good fing grief.

By the way Ham, I mentioned Pences words in context of the comments of
Trump asking him to shitcan votes. In response to your comment ‘[I] have no reason to know that’. Leave it to the guy who is all knowing on everything to mangle that bit up.

Look up Pences comments that ‘Trump asked him to throw away votes’. Goes along with his comments on the clown car attorneys in the mix.

I guess if you have a stick up your ass about a state trying to enforce a prerequisite for being President, I can’t wait for your equally vehement diatribe against insufficient signatures across the states that will keep off several score candidates.

More government suppression (at least in Ham world that should be).

I am sorry your rhetoric about Colorado disenfranchisement is pretty much gloriously idiotic. But true to form you have been. Yep the STATE OF COLORADO was seeking to de-ballot Trump. The funny thing is that you are probably clueless that the co plaintiff is a group of Republicans. Interesting that.

But please return to your shallow screed about CO. lol. Facts are a *****. In your case maybe more so when you really don’t seem to care about them.

Glad I gave you all entertainment. I don’t get upset enough to ramble to third parties about your mishmash word salad stuff. You be you.

Maybe we could refer to the fake electors as “undocumented” electors.

J/K.

That is a good one, good sir. The interesting thing is that I can support the obtaining an alternate set of electors. They needed to have them in case there was a successful suit.

The problem occurs when they tried to present them as valid — when the states had never certified them nor had any court directed a state to deviate from their certification.

Kind of like what should happen if I try to file an invalid deed with the county for a tract of land when the lawsuit to quiet title goes against me.

Re: the bolded: ergo, undocumented.

We as a modern society rely heavily on documentation. Why, then, does the left represent lawful documentation as, at best, extraneous, and at worst, nefarious?

I think we all know, and it has something to do with censuses and elections.

As one can ask in the instance of the Trump issue why the right goes to extreme lengths to deny the issue of simply throwing out certified votes as normal, expected, and justified.

I heartily agree that aliens should be documented. And controlled. As much as I would hope that the right respect that same style of documentation in the extraordinarily important aspect of counting the electoral votes in a Presidential election.

Seems that neither side respects issues of documentation and certification --- each in their own special manner.

So true.

As for the first paragraph, I have outlined my personal position before with regard to "justified".

I wonder what Sam Adams(insurrectionist) or Abraham Lincoln (preserver of the Union) would have done in a situation like that. Surrender meekly?

IAC, I know which side in November represents the greater evil. If still breathing, I will vote accordingly, and not make excuses for my choice. As I expect you will, and I respect that. It's the American way.

Best wishes, Tanq.
03-10-2024 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 09-24-2020, 11:15 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 09-28-2020, 10:05 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-13-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-25-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 06-26-2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 09-28-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-14-2020, 11:52 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-16-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-16-2020, 03:17 PM
Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - chrisc - 10-06-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 10:54 AM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-15-2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court Thread - mrbig - 10-16-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Rice Quad Supreme Court / Legal Decisions Thread - OptimisticOwl - 03-10-2024 01:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.