Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Volleyball gets NCCA tournament bid
Bookmark and Share
Bucster Offline
All American

I Root For: ETSU
RE: Volleyball gets NCCA tournament bid
(11-25-2018 11:02 PM)ETSUfan#2 Wrote:  Looks like Purdue was good enough to make the tournament, but not good enough to get ranked in the tournament. I'm not really that knowledgeable about women's volleyball, but here's hoping that they do well. I don't expect a championship banner anywhere, but a 1st round upset would be pretty cool.

The previous two times ETSU went to the tournament they faced a ranked/seeded opponent. So I think it bodes well for an upset that they are not facing a ranked team. Like you I don't know a lot about volleyball but the Big 10 does seem to be one of the stronger if not the strongest conference. I still like their chances though since they beat two top 25 teams in the tournament, including Washington State who got a ranked/seed in the tournament.

Impressive that they are the first Socon team to ever receive an at-large, but they got it by playing a tough schedule and winning some of those tough games.
11-26-2018 08:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Volleyball gets NCCA tournament bid - Bucster - 11-26-2018 08:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.