MickMack Offline
All American

I Root For: UC!
RE: 2018/2019 College Football Coaching Carousel
(11-28-2018 04:51 PM)robertfoshizzle Wrote:  
(11-28-2018 04:41 PM)skylinecat Wrote:  
(11-28-2018 03:58 PM)OKIcat Wrote:  
(11-28-2018 03:14 PM)marcuscan Wrote:  
(11-28-2018 01:44 PM)Marcus Wrote:  I get the ties, but IMO he is making a huge mistake. He is in a great situation at Purdue with his first year success, the division they are in and with how well he is recruiting. They were going to end up with the Top class in that Western Division.

Interesting take. I think i think im on the other side of the coin in this case.

Loserville's AD is absolutely loaded with case/ resources. Additionally, they've won bigger, and more recently than Purdue. Loserville has won 2 BCS games, and had a Hiesman winner within the last decade. Purdue? well, they upset OSU. Also, Nebraska is coming, and in most years you're going to have a better Wisky team. The West isn't a beast, however it's not going to be a cake walk like this year. In the ACC Atlantic, he's primarily just got to weather Clemson. Even with losing to them, you can land yourself in a NY6 game well before that's ever going to happen in the B10.

The thing that kills me about Loserville is that in a different universe that's UC. We arent the cash machine they are, however with a boost in resources we would absolutely be elevated.

mc

This, without a doubt. Our University is head and shoulders above Louisville in most measures that really matter for an educational institution. Our city too.

And I'd argue we've been punching above our weight class in athletics for the past decade with two BCS bowls and a string of eight NCAA appearances. Imagine adding to UC's budget that paltry $31 million dollars of TV money in the Pac 12? Given those resources and a little time, UC would do what it did in the Big East: win a lot on the big stage.

I pray every week that the Bengals leave to go to St. Louis once the stadium deal is up. The support for UC would go through the roof if that was to happen.

At this point, I would have to agree. I'm a lifelong Bengals fan, but if the Brown family is going to continue to run the franchise, I'd rather see the more deserving team get the city's support.

And I'd rather see the more deserving city get that team. Have fun, St. Louis!

11-28-2018 04:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018/2019 College Football Coaching Carousel - MickMack - 11-28-2018 04:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.