***Offical Temple @ Houston Game Thread***
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
***Offical Temple @ Houston Game Thread***
(11-11-2018 02:18 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(11-10-2018 11:32 PM)pesik Wrote:  
(11-10-2018 11:29 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(11-10-2018 11:17 PM)pesik Wrote:  Navy singlehandedly ruined Houston's season.....

Nahh. Our defense was a joke all year. Hell, even tonight it took our brilliant DC 2 and half quarters to move a safety down into the box....and even then he only did it sporadically. He's a complete moron that wasted 2 years of Olivers Coog career.

look at how we lost the last 2 games since his injury

before olivers injury we were second in the aac in rushing yards allowed per attempt.. Oliver led the nation in run stops

the last 2 teams we played set rushing records vs us... (and smu is statistically a horrible rushing team)

i agree our pass defense was bad, but we win the last 2 games with good rush defense
temple just had a 6td rusher

To be fair, we played some pretty bad teams. Pretty sure USF is the only team with a winning record we have beaten. After tonight, I believe we are now 1-3 vs teams with winning records. Our defense was "better" with Ed---but it hasnt been good all year. It was the #128th defense in the nation after 4 games---and that was while Ed was healthy. After SMU we were #120, but tonight we gave up even more yards than our current per game average--so I expect we will be moving down to 121 or 122 after tonights numbers are tabulated. Bottom line----We have been a bottom 10 defense for most of the year...and now we are getting worse. It is what it is. 04-cheers

It will now have been two years since we had a defense ranked better that 100 in the nation.

Sent from my Necronomicon using DemonTalk
11-11-2018 02:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
***Offical Temple @ Houston Game Thread*** - Westhoff123 - 11-11-2018 02:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.