Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP?
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
RE: Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP?
(11-18-2019 08:15 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(11-18-2019 08:10 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(11-18-2019 07:20 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  You’re right that someone can want to restrict immigration significantly and not be a white nationalist. But sharing and promoting white nationalist material really undermines that argument.
OK, I am a nationalist. I want to increase legal immigration, based upon a merit system like most of the rest of the advanced world uses. I want to eliminate illegal immigration. And for those already here and working regularly, including the DACA, I would do a guest worker program with no path to citizenship unless they either 1) go back and do it right, or 2) serve a hitch in the military with an honorable discharge (in which case it would be expedited).
So what does that make me?
I don’t know - you?

So, on the facts I quoted, you don't know? That screams of a mindset that is going to yell "racist" at every disagreement.

Quote:The conversation started based on the emails Miller sent and the material he was providing in them. He regularly provided information from white nationalist/racist sources and media.
This would be like arguing someone wasn’t a communist if they shared the Communist Manifesto in rationalizing why someone should support the government expanding social programs. That’s a hard perspective to sell, but someone supporting the expansion of social programs isn’t automatically a communist.

The conversation started from post #1 on this thread, which was set up very cleverly to suggest that republicans were racist because some people who are considered racist favored republicans. I challenged that assertion in post #2.

White racists clearly favor republicans, Black racists and race-baiters clearly favor democrats. The question I have is why must republicans denounce racists or else be subject to the racist smear, but democrats get to embrace their racists with no consequences?
11-18-2019 08:38 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP? - Owl 69/70/75 - 11-18-2019 08:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.