Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP?
Rice93 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
New Orleans Bowl
RE: Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP?
(07-31-2019 08:03 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(07-31-2019 07:39 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-31-2019 07:09 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  Yes, and so were FDR, Truman, Woodrow Wilson, and when you consider speech, even more so LBJ (whom used the term 'n-gger' more than most of my ancestors, who themselves used it fairly regularly.)

So what exactly is your point here 93? (that is, beyond your usual sanctimonious preachy ideal on making sure that everyone is beat over the head incessantly with the histories of racism.....)

Well... this seemed somewhat newsworthy and on-topic given how many posts have been devoted to this issue?

All the posts given to examples half a fing century in the past? Not many from my recollection. How many of those have there been 93?

So in short, no point whatsoever. Thank you for clearing(?) that up for us. Just like that rationale to tagging the line about Trump (supporters, base, followers) on. No reason whatsoever. Sounds fun.

As for 'on-topic' there was the brief spurt about the twerp that went and tried to use his extensive research into the Rice yearbooks to cudgel-shame everyone, and that sub-thread seems about the only exemplar I can think of. You seemed to revel in that one as well, even when not having a clue what a 'Central Committee' was.

If instead the topic is the progs incessant usage of race at all times in any fashion, you are doing a smashing job of proving that point up. Thank you if that is the case.

I guess for you examples of racism 50+ years ago are so hot-centered you just cant resist the siren call, can you? Well to save *everyone* a lot of angst, I will agree with you. Those comments were not good. Half a century ago things were a helluva lot worse. Satisfied? Or do you still need to get your daily dosage in?

Or, if not, what is the added point here?

What do you think of LBJ calling them explicitly "n-ggers" on a daily basis? Perhaps you can go preachy-poo on that as well. I am sure the world of 50 years ago is ripe for great exemplars of that cudgel, my friend. Knock yourself out.

It seems pertinent to multiple discussions that have taken place here that the ideological Jesus of the modern GOP felt this way. Sorry you find that so outrageous. Again... maybe not clicking new posts under this thread is the way forward for you?
07-31-2019 08:26 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP? - Rice93 - 07-31-2019 08:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.