Michael Hueitt Jr. to transfer from ODU
ODUDJ96 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Monarchs!!!
RE: Michael Hueitt Jr. to transfer from ODU
(04-10-2018 10:06 PM)monarx Wrote:  
(04-10-2018 09:22 PM)ODUDJ96 Wrote:  
(04-10-2018 08:55 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  
(04-10-2018 08:09 PM)ODUDJ96 Wrote:  MJH is an exciting player, but he needs to put on at least 15 lbs. He is not big enough to hold his own defensively at the two spot. Game is too physical at our level.
Tell that to Steph Curry.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

MHJ is no Steph Curry. Apples and oranges. Lack of size can be made up for with other talents. MHJ doesn’t have the same talents as Steph to make up for his lack of size.

In all seriousness, how would we know? The kid hardly saw the court and was a true freshman. Not saying he is the next Curry, but he has the undeveloped talent and potential to have a chance. He could certainly have been the next Trey Freeman-like scorer. I have a feeling we haven't heard the last from MHJ.

That’s fair. From the limited minutes I saw him play, he is a talented shooter - but he didn’t look that fast to me and he didn’t seem that strong (hence my size comment). But you’re right, we didn’t see enough to tell. Where he lands will be telling re: how he is perceived by other programs.

I trust (perhaps falsely) that the coaches know his strengths/weaknesses/game well - which is why he didn’t play. And why Godwin was chosen over MHJ.
04-11-2018 06:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Hueitt Jr. to transfer from ODU - ODUDJ96 - 04-11-2018 06:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.