Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Test test test .... hello ShaggyBevo / LandThieves posters?
Bookmark and Share
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: Test test test .... hello ShaggyBevo / LandThieves posters?
(04-03-2018 10:32 AM)RocketCitySooner Wrote:  
(04-02-2018 06:17 PM)TerpsNPhoenix Wrote:  So RocketCitySooner, as the de facto voice for your school, how does your fanbase view and/or feel about the new president? Also, welcome!

You're asking the wrong 'de facto voice'. All I know is what I read, mostly on-line. Most of the commentary has been very positive. Of course, all those with an agenda are seeing what they want to see, ie, he went to Colorado so that means OU is PAC bound. Or, he went to Northwestern, look out B1G.

I was born in Oklahoma and went to OU back in the late sixties. However, I now live in Alabama so I'm not up to speed as some are.

Sincerely, you are as up to speed as any message board poster anywhere. I'm sure OU is in play anywhere they might choose to go. But the what the networks are willing to offer, or what kind of coattails they may want, or if they even want to leave the Big 12 will determine the ultimate outcome. IF they do leave it might either be the SEC or Big 10. The drama and expectation and speculation should provide hours of argumentation. So Rocket City Sooner you are as much of an Expert as anyone around here, and just as much of one as Berry Tramel.
04-03-2018 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Test test test .... hello ShaggyBevo / LandThieves posters? - JRsec - 04-03-2018 10:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.