ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The "I assure you, Jeff Jones isn't being fired or sitting on a hot seat" Thread
Monarchblue Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
RE: The "I assure you, Jeff Jones isn't being fired or sitting on a hot seat"...
(06-04-2018 03:13 PM)Gilesfan Wrote:  
(06-04-2018 02:57 PM)jumpshooter Wrote:  Where do you find the type of information or tape that enables you to make these conclusions? I hope you're not just using highlights, cause they couldn't be any more misleading, IMO. I was a bit surprised that Reece didn't make 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All Metro in STL last year from the Post Dispatch.

At this point, you can see full game coverage of a lot of high school recruits; either through league games or AAU. I've seen multiple full games from Reece and Ezikpe. I have not focused on Wade too much. I've also seen Vaughn play vs. McClung in the state title game.

But, also just following recruiting talk, especially on twitter and recruiting rankings.

Im not sure why he wasn't all district last year, but in 17 he was first team and won back to back state titles.

Also, I know Hueitt had some decent offers, but I don't think Godwin or Hueitt had an offer the level of Kansas State like Reece did.

I thought Hueitt had an offer from Louisville.
06-04-2018 03:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "I assure you, Jeff Jones isn't being fired or sitting on a hot seat"... - Monarchblue - 06-04-2018 03:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.