Gilesfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
RE: CUSA Semifinals vs WKU 4:00 on CBSSN
(03-09-2018 09:31 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 09:27 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 09:21 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 09:13 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 09:09 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  He bumped the guy. Not a great move, but let's face it, he was the only one that played well and the only one that cared. Maybe if the other guys gave a schit they would have played well too. At this level, you want an NCAA product with squeaky clean players from Virginia. Ain't going to happen. We aren't Duke, Stanford, BYU, or Utah. Only team in the conference with any potential to pull that off is Rice. We will NEVER be that and get the results you want. We are more like George Mason and VCU whose fans support their players after punching someone in the nuts in the middle of a game and/or stealing laptops and iPhoned from other students (both those kids played in the Final Four). Not saying we sink to that level, but this incident was nothing in comparison. The kid is a hard working 21 year old from the inner city, not Jesus Christ.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Please stop pretending this was a one off. Maybe I saw more of his antics because I was at all the games (not a dig, you just see stuff that might not be shown on TV). But the dude had 6 technical fouls. Tell me the last ODU player that came even close to that. It wasn't an isolated incident.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

So what? We could play Aaron Carver instead. He shows no emotion. BJ had a lot of techs as well. Should we get rid of him too? A technical didn't cost us a single game. Dismissing Porter and BJ would probably cost us 10 games. Maybe we should test everyone for weed once a month too. At the end of the day, we'd end up playing WKU with a team of walk ons from Hampton Christan High School.

BJ had 1 tech. Porter had SIX. 6. That is not normal stuff that you just shrug off. It needs to be corrected.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
BJ had several technicals. I agree that Porter needs to learn to better control his emotions, but some are calling for his dismissal and/or rooting for him to transfer and that is ridiculous.

Just heat of the moment, Im sure
03-09-2018 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUSA Semifinals vs WKU - MonarchManiac - 03-08-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: CUSA Semifinals vs WKU - bit_9 - 03-08-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: CUSA Semifinals vs WKU - JJMonarch - 03-08-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: CUSA Semifinals vs WKU 4:00 on CBSSN - Gilesfan - 03-09-2018 09:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.