Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congratulations Houston Basketball!
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Congratulations Houston Basketball!
(02-13-2018 01:45 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  
(02-13-2018 01:34 PM)Moody Magic Wrote:  Before the season started I said Cincy was the class of the conference and many mocked me for saying they are better than WSU. IMO, Cincy might be the most complete team the country. When you can defend like they do, and score, no one wants that matchup.

Many would be the entire national media and voters.

We'll see how complete they are this weekend when they go up against a National Power that also happens to have the best road record in the country over the last half decade or so. Cincy should get our best shot this weekend, and if so, will be light years away from what people have seen us play like recently. It should look like an NCAA game with typical NCAA results - we win - our opponent loses. We've got the horses, all we've got to do is bring it. Cincy scares me very little if we just give our normal tournament effort. This game is important for seeding and pride so I think they will need little prodding from the coaching staff.

T

...03-cool

Didn't the AAC coaches vote UC first? Maybe they know more about AAC basketball than the national media and voters. Results seem to reinforce that.
02-13-2018 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Congratulations Houston Basketball! - bearcat65 - 02-13-2018 02:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.