shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Manning seeks D nomination for Maryland US Senate face
(01-13-2018 06:48 PM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  
(01-13-2018 06:46 PM)Side Show Joe Wrote:  
(01-13-2018 06:29 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-13-2018 06:28 PM)Side Show Joe Wrote:  
(01-13-2018 06:23 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Peyton Manning is a dude. Eli Manning is a dude.

LOL. You hate Transpeople so much you can't even use her legal name?

I don't hate anyone. The laws of nature have determined Manning is a male. Legally changing his name didn't change his gender.

Yes you do hate Transgender persons. You hate them so much that you cannot even use their first name...

You can have any opinion you want. Despite the efforts of liberals like yourself, there are no thought police yet. But, all you have is an opinion. So, I'll state it again, I don't hate anyone.

I understand the truth doesn't fit with your personal agenda, but like Manning gender,... you can't change it.

I love how it all of a sudden turned into Tom being 3rd person offended by you using Manning's last name as identification on a message board.
Made tom's day. I only use the name to demonstrate my sensitivity to the pronoun issue.

My preference is Grande Potentate.
01-13-2018 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manning seeks D nomination for Maryland US Senate face - shere khan - 01-13-2018 06:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.