Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

For All the Georgia Tech Yanksters..
Bookmark and Share
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:GT really doesn't care about english and literature.
03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
07-05-2003 11:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Nature Boy Wrote:
JoltinJacket Wrote:
techfan4 Wrote::stupid:

How stupid could you be if you thought UGA was a tougher school than Tech. 03-confused
Obviously it must be a terribly hard school when Jim Harrick Jr. had to give away A's in a course called "Coaching Principles and Strategies of Basketball." You can't just roll into UGetanA and expect it to be a breeze. :rofllol:
:lolup: That's funny as heck! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know the pups are in the SEC but I can't stand them. I have to go with the ACC guys on this one.
Oh damn, a chicken taking the others side, thats a surprise. Well, there football teams both suck so nevermind. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock
07-05-2003 11:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Well I guess that means Georgia sucks a whole lot more than we do. USC has beaten the hound dogs 2 out of the last 3 times we played them! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please tell us more about the dynasty you dawgs have in Athens pup fans. I need a good laugh today. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol :rofllol: :rofllol: :rofllol: :rofllol:
07-05-2003 12:29 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Uh oh!
[Image: ugly.gif]
:eek: :eek:
07-05-2003 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Nature Boy Wrote:Well I guess that means Georgia sucks a whole lot more than we do. USC has beaten the hound dogs 2 out of the last 3 times we played them! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please tell us more about the dynasty you dawgs have in Athens pup fans. I need a good laugh today. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol :rofllol: :rofllol: :rofllol: :rofllol:
Ya, you did beat us 2 and 3 years ago. So what? 3 years ago was the best season YOUR SCHOOL HAS EVER HAD AND YOU STILL DIDNT EVEN WIN THE EAST.

Last year was a continuation of what history as proved....

An USC fan can't talk about history or all-time record because they either don't have any or are losing it...
07-05-2003 01:01 PM
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

[quote="SouthLink02"][quote="Nature Boy"] Well I guess that means Georgia sucks a whole lot more than we do. USC has beaten the hound dogs 2 out of the last 3 times we played them! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
07-05-2003 01:08 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Nature Boy Wrote:I agree, last year was a continuation of what history proved. Even a blind squirrel will find a nut every 2o years! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol :rofllol: :rofllol: :rofllol:
And your blind squirrel hasn't found anything in how many years?
07-05-2003 01:13 PM
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

2 out of 3 vs uga the past 3 years! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
07-05-2003 01:14 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Nature Boy Wrote:2 out of 3 vs uga the past 3 years! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
Funny. USC fans don't want to talk about history yet continue to say "screw last year, lets talk about JUST 2 and 3 years ago"....lol, huh? :D :D :D :D

Won't win an argument my friends. See my signature... 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow
07-05-2003 01:32 PM
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

2002 being the key word. We have a 1969 ACC Championship. Guess what those two things have in common. They are both in the past. You can carry that banner around til the cow comes home and it won't help you a bit this year. :stupid: Only those who live in the past are afraid of what the future holds for them. 03-cool
07-05-2003 02:02 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Nature Boy Wrote:2002 being the key word. We have a 1969 ACC Championship. Guess what those two things have in common. They are both in the past. You can carry  that banner around til the cow comes home and it won't help you a bit this year. :stupid: Only those who live in the past are afraid of what the future holds for them. 03-cool
So if last year was the past? Why is it that your only comeback is what happened 2-3 years ago.... 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused

And last year may be the past but that part of the past DOES affect the future.... :D :D :D :D :D
07-05-2003 02:16 PM
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

:snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: Wake me up when you can say something besides 2002 Sec champs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
07-05-2003 02:58 PM
JoltinJacket Offline
The Resident Stat Machine

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksHall of FameCrappies

SouthLink02 Wrote:
Nature Boy Wrote:2 out of 3 vs uga the past 3 years! 03-lol  03-lol  03-lol  03-lol
Funny. USC fans don't want to talk about history yet continue to say "screw last year, lets talk about JUST 2 and 3 years ago"....lol, huh? :D :D :D :D

Won't win an argument my friends. See my signature... 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow
Kinda like how Dawg fans talk about their "rivalry" with Florida. The Gators have won 12 out of 13 but that ain't nothin' because Georgia leads the all-time series. :rolleyes:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

And in your greatest season in 20 years and Florida's worst in about 12 years, you STILL couldn't beat them.

[Image: UGAPoster.jpg]
07-05-2003 06:30 PM
USC66 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

SouthLink02 Wrote:
Nature Boy Wrote:
JoltinJacket Wrote:
techfan4 Wrote::stupid:

How stupid could you be if you thought UGA was a tougher school than Tech. 03-confused
Obviously it must be a terribly hard school when Jim Harrick Jr. had to give away A's in a course called "Coaching Principles and Strategies of Basketball." You can't just roll into UGetanA and expect it to be a breeze. :rofllol:
:lolup: That's funny as heck! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know the pups are in the SEC but I can't stand them. I have to go with the ACC guys on this one.
Oh damn, a chicken taking the others side, thats a surprise. Well, there football teams both suck so nevermind. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock
Yes, that is a surprise. Most of us are for the SEC all the way. I am for the SEC. The Gamecocks first then the SEC brethren and as bad as the Gamecocks seem to be to you, we still beat UGA twice and almost a third time. The Georgia-S Carolina series lately has been very competitive and not just the last 3 games. You may be eating your words after we play this year. "2003". Bring it on Dawgs.
07-05-2003 10:31 PM
JoltinJacket Offline

[quote="JoltinJacket"] [quote="SouthLink02"] [quote="Nature Boy"] 2 out of 3 vs uga the past 3 years! 03-lol
07-06-2003 05:23 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JoltinJacket Wrote:And in your greatest season in 20 years and Florida's worst in about 12 years, you STILL couldn't beat them.
LOL and we still kicked your ******. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
07-06-2003 05:37 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

USC66 Wrote:Yes, that is a surprise. Most of us are for the SEC all the way. I am for the SEC. The Gamecocks first then the SEC brethren and as bad as the Gamecocks seem to be to you, we still beat UGA twice and almost a third time. The Georgia-S Carolina series lately has been very competitive and not just the last 3 games. You may be eating your words after we play this year. "2003". Bring it on Dawgs.
Christ, is this another USC fan bitching about how they should have won that game last year. Well, we "should have" won the 2 games prior. Want to start this argument again?
07-06-2003 05:38 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JoltinJacket Wrote:Rebuttal, anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :wave:
51-7? lol
07-06-2003 05:39 PM
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

SouthLink02 Wrote:
USC66 Wrote:Yes, that is a surprise. Most of us are for the SEC all the way.  I am for the SEC. The Gamecocks first then the SEC brethren and as bad as the Gamecocks seem to be to you, we still beat UGA twice and almost a third time. The Georgia-S Carolina series lately has been very competitive and not just the last 3 games.  You may be eating your words after we play this year. "2003".  Bring it on Dawgs.
Christ, is this another USC fan bitching about how they should have won that game last year. Well, we "should have" won the 2 games prior. Want to start this argument again?
:lolup: [Image: dork.gif]
07-06-2003 06:03 PM
JoltinJacket Offline

SouthLink02 Wrote:
JoltinJacket Wrote:Rebuttal, anyone? Anyone? Bueller?  :wave:
51-7? lol
[Image: third_done.jpg]

Come on, SL. Is that the best you can do? This is Florida/Georgia we're talking about. THE greatest rivalry in the South. Don't drag little ol' Tech into this. If you want to talk blowouts, we can do that...

1998: Florida-38, Georgia-7
1996: Florida-47, Georgia-7
1995: Florida-52, Georgia-17
1994: Florida-52, Georgia-14
1991: Florida-45, Georgia-13
1990: Florida-38, Georgia-7

Wooooo! Now THAT is what I call a rivalry! 03-lol
07-06-2003 06:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.