Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mark my words... Someone is covering up the Las Vegas shooting.
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Mark my words... Las Vegas was ISIS
(10-06-2017 08:08 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 05:58 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 05:31 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 05:28 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 05:19 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  I had this thought last night and I think I figured it out. Paddock was either an undercover government agent or he was in the Witness Protection Program. This is why there is no information or history on the guy and why he seemingly has all this wealth out of thin air. He made the money under a different name in a previous life. It would make sense why this information isn't being released, especially if he was an arms dealer, drug runner, or money Launderor for ISIS or M13.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

But he used to real name when buying homes (apartments are usually an LLC), gambling, player cards, comps, hotel reservations. His GF lived with him, she never saw 40 weapons and ammo in the house?
I am saying his real name isn't Paddock.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HS yearbook

[Image: Stephen-Paddock-in-a-tennis-team-in-his-...094436.jpg]
[Image: Stephen-Paddock-in-his-high-school-yearbook-1094438.jpg]

Ok, if those photos are real and that is him, I'm satisfied. I still want to know where he got all his money if he has only had one known real job in his life that was relatively low pay. I'm not buying "real estate". Sure, you can make a lot of money in real estate, but barriers to entry are pretty high. You have to have cash to burn to get started.

He was a pilot with two airplanes. My guess is the money came from smuggling. Depending on what he was smuggling and for whom, that might explain the secrecy.
10-06-2017 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark my words... Las Vegas was ISIS - Claw - 10-06-2017 09:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.