Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Who wins?
La Tech
Westen KY
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
La Tech vs Western KY Who wins?
Bookmark and Share
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
RE: La Tech vs Western KY Who wins?
(09-13-2017 05:41 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(09-13-2017 02:23 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(09-13-2017 02:01 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  To the original question of who wins when La Tech plays WKU?

Any advertiser that uses the "Dukes of Hazard" song in its commercials.

Settle down Cletus from Tidewater.

Old smitty' is just a hard ass ex military man who's still competitive in his "older years" . Seems to say what's on his mind. Which to me is helluva lot better than those that try to be friends with everyone so no one gets mad at them. I can respect (I know you do also) someone like that. We butt heads often but very competitive people do that at times. But he's one of the ODU fans I would like to watch a game with. One of us would be madder than hell. That's for sure

No problem with that. I've repped him positive in the past cause he made me chuckle. But when anyone from the south tries to use southern putdowns it makes me laugh. Now, if we were in a conference with Rutgers and UConn I could at least understand them going down that track, even though they would be just as wrong. Plenty of stuff I could use to make fun of Jersey or Connecticut.

But someone from Vir-Jinny gonna get it back if they try to play the southern card. Va is still southern last I checked.
09-13-2017 06:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
La Tech vs Western KY Who wins? - MT FAN - 09-11-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: La Tech vs Western KY Who wins? - dahbeed - 09-13-2017 06:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.