ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019
(03-06-2019 11:20 AM)JJMonarch Wrote:  
(03-06-2019 10:40 AM)mac Wrote:  I don't know jack. But every year we hear, hell, no recruiting news we will suck nada yada, yawna. And we bring in guys like Caver, Dickens, zip, Kithcart etc.
Have several friends who have seen various coaches at airports, out recruiting. They will surprise us all again, even if we have no clue who they are gonna bring in at this point. I hope!!

Mac, I agree we with your assessment. Also, next year I think Godwin is going to take a huge step forward as well as Kithcart. I also think we will see Kalu and Dickens on the floor a lot together. I know Gilesfan disagrees with this but I guess time will tell. I do know the coaching staff likes Kalu's range but we have not seen that yet. Hopefully he and Dickens can make a formidable front line.

Jeff stated earlier this year that he wanted to get more playing time for Kalu playing at the 4 along side of either Dajour or Robinson. He has also stated that he is looking for a center recruit. Looking forward to seeing Kalu and Dickens or whoever Jeff gets at center playing together. Jeff made a similar move recently when he moved Brandan from center to the 4 and paired him with Porter up front.

Jeff always has one of his bigs outside the arc on offense setting screens and being an outlet to pass to if the guards or wings get in a jam. Carver is no threat to score from out there, but is out there pretty much every trip down the court none the less.
03-06-2019 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - bit_9 - 08-24-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - ODU BBALL - 03-06-2019 12:09 PM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - odu09 - 04-23-2019, 06:22 PM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - odu09 - 09-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - odu09 - 12-04-2019, 05:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.