Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Who replaces North Dakota in BIG SKY in 2019?
Stugray2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tOSU SJSU Stan'
RE: Who replaces North Dakota in BIG SKY in 2019?
(07-10-2017 05:10 PM)NoDak Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 05:06 PM)Stugray2 Wrote:  Where do you get this "the Montana's wanted" BS? Post a link to back this outrageous claim up.

[Image: summer-hero.jpg]

More delusionals show up.

The Grand Forks Herald was not on the Internet in the 1970's and 1990'S. Most of their microfilm records were destroyed in a fire that ravaged downtown Grand Forks in the aftermath of the flood.

Just have to take the the word of a 13 year old that heard from a UND AD and read it in the paper too.

Show me records where the Montana schools opposed any Dakota to get in the Big Sky. That is a more reasonable demand. But that can't be found but you insist it's ridiculous. Clueless to regional thought.

I don't have to provide any evidence. I am not making any claim. I am demanding you provide evidence for statements that you alone make and which no other human, as far as can be determined, has memory.

What you have done is called an Intentional Logical Fallacy. Your request for me to prove your claim false falls under the category of a double standard of evidential morals - that is when you require your challenger to meet a higher standard of evidence than you yourself provide.

What you have given can best be described as hearsay. Worse from a child who's memory was almost certainly faulty (which is not an insult, but the norm for childhood memories -- we remember things from that age more chemically than more recent memories, so that the emotions are often more accurate than the account of events).

In short you offer no evidence, and your testimony is at best unreliable, at worst influenced by your lifelong developed prejudices.
07-11-2017 04:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who replaces North Dakota in BIG SKY in 2019? - Stugray2 - 07-11-2017 04:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.