Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Officially The Official Soccer Thread
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
RE: OT: Officially The Official Soccer Thread
(08-23-2018 09:07 AM)bearcatfan1211 Wrote:  QPR is 0-4 bottom of the championship table, given up 13 goals in 4 games.

So naturally they sign 2 strikers on loan today with nearly no money to spend as it is. They are going to free fall and pull a Portsmouth before long.

I tell you what...you give us one of your strikers, and we'll give you an empty shell called Nathan Dyer...deal?

I mean...we just watched a midfielder break his hand in the first half, have it carefully wrapped, and then re enter the game, not because we didn't have subs available or anything. We just only have 3 midfielders on our entire 25 man roster...and there's no money to buy more.

Meanwhile, our striker played with a cracked toe for 90 minutes, and is due to play 90 more minutes against Palace in the Cup this weekend, because he's the only striker on the 25 man roster, and there's no money to buy more.

Swansea is the anti QPR...You guys spend money when you don't have money to spend. We don't spend money period.
08-27-2018 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: Officially The Official Soccer Thread - chiefsfan - 08-27-2018 12:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.