Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NYC Bar Refuses To Serve Man Wearing “Make America Great Again” Hat…
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
RE: NYC Bar Refuses To Serve Man Wearing “Make America Great Again” Hat…
(03-21-2017 12:50 PM)MplsBison Wrote:  
(03-21-2017 12:46 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  You are still forcing someone to take part in a religious ceremony which cuts against their faith/conscious.

As anyone can see, plain as day, this is your fundamental gripe.

Have I ever said otherwise? My gripe is that people should not be forced to participate in religious events which run in opposition of their faith. I extend that to philosophy for those who hold their "atheism" or political stances tightly.

Quote:And of course, it is fundamentally invalid.

I look forward to a ell thought out proven response as to why.

Quote:Just as if someone claimed their faith requires them to murder Mexicans, would still go to prison.

Ohhh it's only a non-sequitur... hamburgers...

Quote:
(03-21-2017 12:46 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  It's also borderline illegal to do that and I would guess that even if you could prevail in court it would come at an amazing cost..

Definitely not illegal to give bad service.

I never said it was clearly illegal. I said you could get ruined in court trying to defend yourself for it. If I spit in your food, because you're short, I'm going to have trouble on my hands.

But since you have a shovel, and seem intent on digging yourself into a hole.

Quote:http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2001-12...rimination The Washington, D.C., law firm that two years ago joined the NAACP in alleging racial discrimination against black employees at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store restaurants on Thursday filed a $100 million lawsuit accusing the restaurant chain of widespread discrimination against black customers. The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in Rome, Ga., and seeks class-action status.

Cracker Barrel restaurants are accused of providing black customers with poor service, "segregating" them from white customers and giving them food taken from the trash in a lawsuit filed by Gordon, Silberman, Wiggin & Childs on behalf of 21 customers, 19 of them blacks and two whites.

Quote:If you could prove that the poor service was because the provider wanted to discriminate against you, that's another matter.

So yo're ok with this as a wink-wink nudge-nudge compromise... Says a lot about your character.

Quote:But how are you going to prove that, so long as the provider keeps his cool and doesn't run his fool mouth?

You are aware that civil suits don't require beyond a reasonable doubt right?
03-21-2017 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYC Bar Refuses To Serve Man Wearing “Make America Great Again” Hat… - Bull_Is_Back - 03-21-2017 01:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.