The official Jeff jones hot seat thread
Razor Ramon Monarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: The official Jeff jones hot seat thread
(03-10-2017 12:10 AM)SPACESCAPE Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 12:01 AM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 11:57 PM)SPACESCAPE Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 11:53 PM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  I just hope wood is shown the door with him for the good of the program.

i completely agree with you, its sad to have watched this unfold over the last 5, 6 years..whatever it has been...we are hardly even a shell of our former selves.

He watched as Blaine tore the program apart and did nothing until his hand was forced and then he hired his buddy on the cheap to replace him.

He needs to go if we don't make the ncaa's next year.

He forced out Anders and Wendy as well and replaced them with nobodies.

He's a disaster.

its a tough pill to swallow for me when i look back to the years when i was a student, the early 2000s and the trajectory that our program would head..... and now here we are. heck, we went to what 4 ncaa tournaments in 6 years back then? i know we had the one disaster year under blaine but you would think that even a half wit AD could have kept this program moving in the right direction

One of the best mid-major home arenas in the country, a history of success, a hot bed of talent right in our back yard, a brand new practice facility being built, number one in home attendance in cusa........

You'd think it'd be idiot proof keeping us at a high level but wood had to hire the one guy who can't get us to the NCAA tourney.
03-10-2017 12:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official Jeff jones hot seat thread - Razor Ramon Monarch - 03-10-2017 12:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.