Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

How many teams does AAC get in NCAA tourn
The Cutter of Bish Offline
Heisman

I Root For: the little guy
RE: How many teams does AAC get in NCAA tourn
Where's the marquee win for Houston? Rhode Island, especially when they were down a guy or two then, is not something to hang your hat on. Get those wins (yes, plural...both SMU at home and Cincy in their house will solidify any case they have).

I think Memphis looks more compelling. 4-6 against the RPI Top 100, of which, 2-3 of that mark is from the AAC (so 2-3 versus top 100 outside of the AAC). With Houston, their 4-5 is more like 2-1...it's all AAC for them. And, since when is Vermont EVER a good win?

It's early, but I think they're two bids unless Memphis or Houston grabs a win against SMU or UC, or someone makes the steal in the tournament...again, likely against SMU or Cincinnati. Those two basically own the conference.
02-10-2017 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many teams does AAC get in NCAA tourn - The Cutter of Bish - 02-10-2017 11:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.