Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Game of Thrones Discussion - Potential Spoilers Warning
Bookmark and Share
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
RE: OT: Game of Thrones Discussion - Potential Spoilers Warning
(04-25-2016 07:47 AM)Artifice Wrote:  100% setup episode that didn't answer many questions. The way to interpret it is how it advances the plot/characters to the next stage.

Dany needed to reunited with the Doth'raki. At some point, she is going to regain them, and effectively have the strongest cavalry in the world to add to whatever army she has left in Mereen (it's not much anymore is it? She has been losing Unsullied regularly, without replacement, and how many of the rest would follow her to Westeros?). Problem is, now that the ships were burned in the Mereen harbor, how will she cross the narrow sea? I think this is where the Euron Greyjoy storyline eventually comes in.

I believe Brienne is going to take Sansa to the Riverlands and rally with the Blackfish / Tullys. Or something nearly like that. It would be extremely helpful if the Vale joined her as well - their army is untouched. Sansa is poised to rally the North once Ramsay gets his (which will be so satisfying). On that note, it is painfully obvious that Ramsay is going to try to kill Roose at some point (probably after he kills his Frey wife). Will he be killed by his own father, or take him out too?

Cersei and Jaime will go on a revenge tour in Kings Landing, but they have too many enemies to last much longer. The Tyrells, the Martells (those two don't like each other but now have common cause). Theyre going to briefly regain their mojo before the final downfall. I wonder if Jaime will end up killing Cersei? I could see it.

The Wall - Castle Black cant really be defended from the south... something like 50 NW vs hundreds of Wildlings. Alliser is going to be dealt with. If you believe Jon is going to be resurrected by Melissandre, then he will be released from his NW vow. Davos is going to become his key advisor, but Jon is going to have to deal with Melissandre's Azor Ahai prophecy. Now that we know she is old as dirt, I wonder how many times she has tried this? Is Jon the 7th Neo? She obviously has a much deeper history than was let on. If Jon becomes something like the King or Warden of the Wall, he can join with Sansa to unify the North. Davos may end up going to see the Manderly clan at White Harbor after all, for the same reason.

I'm curious where the White Walker army is and when we will see them next. Probably in Bran's storyline. I've long expected the final battle to happen at the Wall, but maybe that's wrong. A lot of people think that the Nights King has the horn and will use it to tear down the Wall which will be a spectacular, if horrifying sight. I'm also looking forward to seeing Doth'raki and Dornish in the snow, which should be comical, especially for the former.

Yes, I'm liking a lot of those predictions...but here's my question: have all the wildlings gone through the wall heading south or are they still at the wall? I don't recall them leaving the wall (unless I missed something). Side note: we need some more Wildling Giant action.
04-25-2016 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: Game of Thrones Discussion - Potential Spoilers Warning - TTT - 04-25-2016 08:48 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - GoApps70 - 03-30-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - RonBurgundy - 03-30-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - Billy Free - 03-30-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - Mgt2j - 03-30-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - klg316 - 03-30-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - 49RFootballNow - 03-30-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - bladhmadh - 03-30-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - 58-56 - 03-30-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - Funslinger - 03-30-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - NothingButKnight - 03-30-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - USM@FTL - 03-30-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - PurpleReigns - 03-30-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: OT: Game of Thrones - mikeinsec127 - 03-31-2013, 12:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.