Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Colleges And Universities That Added Or Dropped Their Football teams
Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
RE: Colleges And Universities That Added Or Dropped Their Football teams
(03-31-2021 01:33 AM)Stugray2 Wrote:  I looked up FloSPorts. They are a web streaming service broadcaster. All this means is you can pay a subscription to watch sports that even ESPN+ wont pick up. Chicago State simply signed on. Nothing more. The only thing of note is the had two MLS teams matches but both dropped them after 2019 and 202 respectively for poor streaming broadcast quality and numerous complaints.

This was such a minor deal, FloSports didn't even have web press release for it.

As far as I can tell the rest of the stuff is rehashed vague plans the athletic department has thrown out for a few years, "Pioneer" type football was one of those. They still don't have any seed money for that or anything else. They dropped baseball for men's soccer to reduce costs. As for adding even non-scholarship football, I'll believe it when it happens. No coaches hired and barely 18 months from the supposed kickoff. Where they can get the money for even modest football facilities is beyond me. This isn't happening.

You looked up FloSports lol. The fact that you HAD to "look them up" means you don't know what you're talking about. They've been around a long time in the world of streaming.

Doubt you know any more about Chicago State than you do FloSports, or anything else. Best stick to sports center highlights and a little P5 because you don't have a clue about what the majority of college sports is like.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2021 02:16 AM by Todor.)
03-31-2021 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colleges And Universities That Added Or Dropped Their Football teams - Todor - 03-31-2021 02:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.