Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: The Official Video Game Discussion Thread
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
RE: OT: The Official Video Game Discussion Thread (Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2 are here)
Well, tonight I preorderd/ordered depending on how you view my purchasing decisions the entire new wave of Mario series Amiibos. I was going to do a full set from Best Buy but due to the fact it was 7 figures and I wanted to catch a sale somewhere, somehow so I stalled. Then at the beginning of this week I decided to check out target.com and the new wave qualified for a B2G1Free video game promotion but they wouldn't allow POs the whole week ( and they didn't have them listed till Sunday of this week in the first place). So I got nervous about availability and I work the early bird on release day (11/4) so in my paranoia I hopped on BBY to secure a PO in their system and come to find out I can get in-store pick up on all but 2 of them and those have to ship (keep in mind this is is at 1am today). Then, on a whim I tried Target one more time to see if their sale was up for preorder/ordering them (since it is now 11/4 release day).... it was.... however only half could be done in-store but they were showing no stock so I had to get them all shipped. That came out to $20 cheaper than BBY. I am going to let both orders arrive first and then decide about returning extras as I really can't double dip right now. Crazy thing is, amongst Gamestop, Target, Best Buy, Wal Mart, and Toys R Us some seem to be sold out some aren't, some are stocked at stores some aren't ....its crazy with this wave.... never seen a store only get a partial complete wave ( well sans any retailer exclusives). I do think I will keep the Boo's as I want an open one and a sealed one--because he glows in the dark.

[Image: jpg]

And, after trading in Star Fox Zero I put the credit I got at Gamestop on the new Zelda Series ones:

[Image: amiibo.jpg]

Also, last week I was able to get a long awaited Gold Mario to open--and at retail no less--much cheaper than the one I splurged on last summer when any kind of restock was up in the air and they did a very limited production run. Also, BBY had some sort of crazy flash sale where, because of the insane cheapness of the prices, I got a Faclo, Fox, and Ryu to keep as sealed ones.

Damn these figures are like crack... once you get addicted....
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2016 02:03 AM by PirateTreasureNC.)
11-04-2016 01:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: The Official Video Game Discussion Thread (Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2 are here) - PirateTreasureNC - 11-04-2016 01:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.