Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: The Official Video Game Discussion Thread
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
RE: OT: The Official Video Game Discussion Thread (E3)
(08-15-2016 07:38 AM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(08-15-2016 07:01 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  I want to play No Man's Sky but I still have a PS3...

Here is my dilema....I got a PS3 to have NCAA football. I still play NCAA14 and I like it a lot. I have about 7 other games as well. I want to buy more games for the PS3, but I don't want to keep buying games only to see NCAA fb come out for PS4 because once it does, I will buy the PS4 and sell off my PS3. I don't want two game consoles at once and I don't want to buy a bunch of games for the PS3 if I'm going to get rid of it. But I'm not going to get rid of it unless NCAA fb comes out for PS4...

But the longer I wait for ncaa fb to come out for PS4, the more time passes that I see cool new games that I want to play on the PS3 and can't.

What do I do?

As someone who has both a PS3 and a PS$, it actually is good to have both. There are a lot of games that I have gone back and played on my PS3 in the last few years, but I've also got the ability to play every new game. At this point, I wouldn't return the PS3, but I would buy the PS4, you're missing out on a ton and this fall/winter is going to be the big breaking point for a lot of late adopters due to the games that they'll be seeing.

Thx for input...I proly will just get a PS4 then.
08-15-2016 07:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: The Official Video Game Discussion Thread (E3) - Bearcats#1 - 08-15-2016 07:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.