WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mr. 33,000...............DesertBronco!!!
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
RE: Mr. 33,000...............DesertBronco!!!
I am not sure why anyone needs to ban DB... I mean... all you need to do is STOP RESPONDING TO HIM! Seriously... as I said earlier, how do you think he gets so many posts in during the day... He baits certain individuals here for sport... and they fall for it EVERY TIME.

Fact: DB has NEVER liked PJ fleck
Fact: If you claim to like, support or otherwise NOT hate on PJ... then DB will make it his life mission to make you feel like you have some sort of homosexual relationship with PJ.
Fact: If you get into a back and forth banter with DB... he will ALWAYS WIN... because unlike most of us... he can sit there ALL DAMN DAY and out post you. Period.
Fact: It is a message board and nothing DB says or does... has any affect on the real world...

Banning DB will only make you look weak... I say DON'T ban him... and just DON'T knee jerk respond to anything he posts... as hard as that may seem at first it really is quite liberating... and you then start to feel silly that you ever actually got upset with him in the first place.... again... its a message board... any jack wad with a keyboard, internet and time on their hands can say and do pretty much anything they want without the repercussions of doing the same in a face to face situation.

Do you really think he would stand face to face with a former football player who was supporting the coaching staff and call him a PJ Fleck jock sniffer? Doubtful.

Carry on...
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2014 07:18 AM by flushtheherd.)
09-18-2014 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. 33,000...............DesertBronco!!! - flushtheherd - 09-18-2014 07:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.