Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?)
Bookmark and Share
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?)
(02-22-2015 11:00 AM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  
(02-22-2015 12:07 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  DLR defines the 'fun' in the funk of crazy....eddie's just a little biatch 03-wink

I got to see DRL at the 'dock' (bar in jxn) during my crazy prolonged college days.....was doinkin' some chick from brandon....just happened to be up there at the time....

saw VH in '79 (was 14)....was amazing and realized what mary-jane smelled like....

irony.....played a soccer game the next morning as they were burning a batch on the tarmac at the municipal airport next to the fields......I knew I loved the smell of 'corn' the first time.....

all of this is true.....I'm not good enough to make it up.....and it happened in missippy......I have been so lucky to have the fun that I still have......

aside: period 3 on deck......batter up for outdoor hockey fun....

kudos and 04-cheers

DLR was the "crazy" show side of VH and that is how they made their entrance into the world but the Sammy Haggar years had some great albums and songs. I won't even honor the Garry Sheronne(sp? / guy from Extreme) album.

I saw Extreme at the Saenger here in the 'burg.....I had just started playing (I didn't start playing until my early 20s) and was a huge nuno bettencort fan.....sherone was a joke while eddie was hooked on the vino and narcotics....

I've seen all versions of VH....I almost got married to a girl I met at the '84 concert.

I still want to go hang out with sammy in cabo and pound some mas tequila 03-wink.....I'm easily the bald version of him in attitude....

quite a few memories I have regarding the evolution of VH......
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 11:13 AM by stinkfist.)
02-22-2015 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?) - stinkfist - 02-22-2015 11:12 AM
Something for the bird types - Galleyrat - 01-23-2014, 10:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.