Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?)
Bookmark and Share
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
RE: OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?)
(02-12-2015 11:44 PM)WWDog Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 01:55 AM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 12:49 AM)WWDog Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 11:50 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  I've got a android based tablet, is there a recommended app for playing .wma files? Preferably free. The google play store had so much junk ware on it I wasn't about to surf through all that mess for something that would play my files.

I have two sansas I use to play music on the move and I use Mediamonkey on my computer both of which play just about anything. There are a lot of free programs out there that will convert music file formats.

Well, I already have all my cd's ripped in WMP to .wma files ( around 30gb worth)-- don't see why I would need to convert them to something else... and I can transfer them right over to the memory of the tablet. Why do all the conversion BS?

I've used Mediamonkey on my PC to play and mange my music for some time. It looks like Mediamonkey has an app for Android that is not only free but supports wma file formats. I find Mediamonkey to be a very good program that does just about everything I could ask with the exception of music editing. I'm not sure if the app does everything the old version in Windows does, but it might be a good start to solve your problem.

Check it out at the link below.
MediaMonkey for Android

I'll look into it tomorrow sometime.
02-13-2015 12:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: CUSA board Music thread (what are you listening to right now?) - PirateTreasureNC - 02-13-2015 12:14 AM
Something for the bird types - Galleyrat - 01-23-2014, 10:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.