Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP?
Bookmark and Share
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP?
(10-28-2013 09:52 PM)RUNVSFD MINER Wrote:  That is the dumbest answer I could ever expect.... Even from an Aggie (maybe not)..

If it's about the kids, why have programs like Kentucky, NCAA tourneys, $2 mill a year salaries for coaches? And it if is really about the kids, why didn't he go to Yale, Brown, Harvard, or even Rice?

If it's about the kids, why are you afraid to pay more than $5 per ticket?

About the kids?..... The dumbest of responses, have just reached a new low.

The argument I presented is the same arguement that many of you have presented as a reason why fans should still shell out their hard earned money for pathetic sporting events. I was being sarcastic.

The way you and others treated Hamilton proves once and for all that you don't really give a crap about the kids but simply want successful athletic programs.

At least I am honest when I say that I won't spend my hard earned money on sub par sports.

You and others like you pretend to support athletics regardless of quality because you claim it's about the kids but then you turn around and bash a kid for wanting to stick with his grandma.

Thank you for showing your true colors.
10-29-2013 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 07-21-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 10-29-2013 12:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.