Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP?
Bookmark and Share
mistabinks Offline
Glory Road Resident

I Root For: UTEP Miners
RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP?
(08-21-2013 02:10 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Wow. That's strange. I went to orientation with my daughter on the 14th and they told us we that yesterday was the absolute final day for new students.

From liebestraum at MI. I think it is actually September 11th though. That is census day at UTEP.

Quote:There are two possible "late enrollments." There's the standard 4th day late enrollment - the kind of thing that can be done without too much bother - i.e., no special signatures required.

After the 4th class day, some students can add up to the 12th class day - but usually this requires permission from the department chair (who usually checks with the instructor involved), then the dean, and finally the registrar.

FYI - the 12th class day is the day "official" class rosters are set. State universities get their state funding based on the total enrollment on this day.

It is very, very rare to add a student after the 12th class day. Sometimes it is allowed because the student has been attending class all along and, for whatever reason, did not know he/she was not on the roster. But for a student to simply show up and try to get into classes after that - that would require something truly extraordinary.

I'm not sure when UTEP's first day of class - but if you count 12 days from that, that's when Hamilton could get registered, something I really doubt will happen. I've seen people post that UCLA's fall semester starts later than UTEP's - it would be interesting to check the timing on their starting date versus UTEP's 12th class day.
08-21-2013 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 07-21-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - mistabinks - 08-21-2013 02:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.