Thread Closed 
So where do we go from here?
Bookmark and Share
YaleCamel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell
RE: So where do we go from here?
I would love Jeff Capel (or Wojo, for that matter) or Bobby Lutz from NC State, but I think FightingCamels2014 is right. I don't think we have a shot, mainly because of money.

Muggsy is interesting, though, and someone I had not considered. I am not sure how I feel about with his lack of collegiate coaching experience. I think we need someone who has spent considerable time working with the Xs and Os of basketball operations at a collegiate level. But he does fit Roller's MO. So, it is a viable option.

Of the list that RVAparks sent, I like Chris Jans, Mike Rhoades, Michael Huger (going to be tough from a power conference), Jayson Gee, Ron Sanchez (see Huger), and Kevin Mcgheehan. I think we may have the best shot at Jans or Rhoades.

I also like Brian Ayers and Mark Price from Belmont, Jim Fox from Davidson, and Matthew Graves, Michael Lewis, and Terry Johnson from Butler, and that list could grow.
03-12-2013 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
So where do we go from here? - YaleCamel - 03-11-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: So where do we go from here? - YaleCamel - 03-12-2013 10:07 PM
RE: So where do we go from here? - CU97 - 03-27-2013, 02:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.