White's Injury/Laing's Future
Bookmark and Share
kingaling42 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UNC-A Bulldogs
RE: White's Injury/Laing's Future
(03-07-2013 09:16 AM)Small_Wonder Wrote:  I'd have fired Robbie after he couldn't take JRod to at least to the A-Sun championship game. From my perpective, he hasn't been able to harness good potential to be great and allowed great potential to just be good. Losing close games, late season breakdowns, and unfulfilled potential has been the trademarks of Robbie's tenture at CU.

I like Robbie, he is a good guy and from all accounts he cares that his team graduates and become successful in life. But I know Roller can go out there and find a guy that can make CU successful, rather than struggling for mediocrity.

War Camels.

I think you all need a new coach.. I don't know Laing from anyone, however I can't for the life of me figure out why Campbell isn't pressing the other team when they get down 10, 12, 15+ points with 3, 4, or 5+ minutes left in a game.. Campbell hasn't done that at all this year in the 7-8 games I've watched.. when you aren't even trying to make logical adjustments to put yourself in a better position to win or try to win a game- then you're basically giving up..

To me the coaches aren't making those types of adjustments.. Time for change unless the Admin is content with that type of effort..
03-08-2013 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
White's Injury/Laing's Future - camels2008 - 03-02-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: White's Injury/Laing's Future - kingaling42 - 03-08-2013 01:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.