White's Injury/Laing's Future
Bookmark and Share
CU in GA Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: CU
RE: White's Injury/Laing's Future
(03-04-2013 09:16 AM)toley2345 Wrote:  Just read an article about Trey Freeman playing the whole season with a broken toe. Kind of hard when you best player is out for the year and your other one is playing on one foot. Trey Freeman what warrior!

Have followed the season pretty closely and thought I would add my two cents. I saw two games in person this year. The CU game at Charleston Southern and the Northwestern State game back in November.

One game had Daren White and the other did not. The constant was that I saw two losses. The Charleston Southern loss was about as embarassing a performance as I've seen since the horrible Billy Lee years nearing his end. They had doubled us at one time leading about 66-33 or something like that. All in a pathetic gym that is possibly worse than Carter.

My view is one mans opinion obviously just like everyone on this board. We all seem to love Campbell and this seems like a fairly "tame" board compared to most. I'm a little surprised that there is much suspense about what will happen this year. I have absolutely nothing at all against Coach Laing. I do believe we have enough evidence over 10 years including at least half of that in our new and very fine facility to see that it is what it is! Any other thought would be the famous definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We have tried this for over a decade and this years team should not lose 20 games in a bad league no matter the injuries. It was a bad injury to Daren but Northwestern beat us at home with Daren. We were obviously terrible out in Las Vegas and Rio Grande and Longwood at home sealed the deal.
Yes I believe this team will beat a very bad Presbyterian squad tonite and I dont enjoy the hard world of firings. But I believe CU needs a new voice and a new start. The positives you hear about football and Minter are incredible but we need basketball to win more and that seems to be the bottom line. The record down the stretch of most seasons shows that this team just falters. We were healthy last year and heading for a 20 win season and lost the entire last month without even being competitive.
Those are my thoughts. I wish everyone the best. I do believe we win tonight but I believe a coaching change will happen soon. I have no "sources" thats for sure LOL. sorry for the long post. Work is boring today and I had time to download my thoughts. Go Camels. Win this whole tournament:01-ncaabbs
03-05-2013 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
White's Injury/Laing's Future - camels2008 - 03-02-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: White's Injury/Laing's Future - CU in GA - 03-05-2013 03:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.