White's Injury/Laing's Future
Bookmark and Share
YaleCamel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell
RE: White's Injury/Laing's Future
I think the worst thing Laing has going against him is how the team has finished the past THREE seasons now. I understand that we have had some key people go down with injuries over the whole three seasons, but aren't injuries a part of the game? There at least should be some level of depth on the bench, right? Maybe it is an issue with the practice facilities or conditioning or just terrible luck with the injuries but after three years of this type of ending to a regular season, it's starting to look like a trend. I think we've hit our ceiling with Laing. The "regular season championship" year was probably as good as it gets (I don't even like calling that a regular season championship... it was a four-way tie at 10-8... weird year that year). He has shown that he has been able to recruit from what I can tell (granted 600-700 miles away and by mainly reading reports on gocamels.com and here) but I just don't think he can coalesce that talent and make it work night in and night out. He's had 10 seasons to prove otherwise. At some point you have to take a look at the results of the experiment and realize it's time to move on. Just one man's humble opinion. Great topic, by the way.

War Camel
03-02-2013 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
White's Injury/Laing's Future - camels2008 - 03-02-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: White's Injury/Laing's Future - YaleCamel - 03-02-2013 11:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.