Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Postgame/Post BE Tournament thoughts
Bookmark and Share
BearcatBeta Offline
All American

I Root For: $ in my mailbox
RE: Postgame/Post BE Tournament thoughts
Louisville exposed a weakness I didn't know we had,,the inability to get the ball quickly over the time line. Seems like
every time down the court we were left with 25 seconds, then using 10-12 to get in offense, and take a lousy shot.
Dixon and Kilpatrick can't pass or handle pressure, and when Cash was on the bench, we were dead.
Second, wtf took us a whole half get Parker to attack the glass. If we had done that after the first 6 or so missed
3 pointers, we may have fouled Deng or Siva out/kept them on the bench.
I havn't read any post game, was Dixon injured/dehydrated/exhaused?? 2 of 8 fg, 0-2 ft 4pts, 2 rebounds

03-10-2012 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
RE: Postgame/Post BE Tournament thoughts - BearcatBeta - 03-10-2012 11:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.