Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If Temple makes the mistake of joining the C-USA leftovers...
Bookmark and Share
wleakr Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Eastern Mich
RE: If Temple makes the mistake of joining the C-USA leftovers...
(02-13-2012 03:50 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  WTF is it with this word salad of buzzz-schools that we think are clamouring to join the MAC?

As usual, certain MAC fans and some random hangers-on have put the cart before the horse. The MAC can't just add Delaware, JMU, Illinois State, ECU or anyone else - those individual schools have to WANT to join the MAC. And as evidence by Marshall, UCF and now probably Temple followed by UMass, none of them really want to be here.

So who is jonesin' to join the MAC? Not one single school that I know of..... Which makes these MAC realignment threads a bit more silly than your regular conference realignment threads.

"If Northern Illinois goes to the Big 12, we'll just add Illinois State!" Except Illinois State has shown zero interest in joining the MAC.

"If Temple goes to the Big East, we'll just add ECU!" Except ECU has shown zero interet in joining the MAC.

"We'll just add Appalachian State, they'd be delighted to join the MAC!" Except ASU has shown zero interest in joining the MAC.

I seriously regret that I have but one face to palm for MACbbs.

Quoted for being the most logical and truthful comment on the thread...
02-13-2012 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Temple makes the mistake of joining the C-USA leftovers... - wleakr - 02-13-2012 05:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.