Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

42,000 tickets sold to N.O. bowl.
Bookmark and Share
Paul of Troy Offline
The Man Who Watches

I Root For: Tennessee, Troy
RE: 42,000 tickets sold to N.O. bowl.
(12-15-2011 01:27 PM)BraveCajun Wrote:  Every damn thing you post makes our collective posters dumber as a whole. You call out people for whining, when your entire post is a freaking tantrum itself! By now we all know for every outlet, such as espn, that calls us ull, we can point out another one that calls us UL (CBS). I'll be the first one to state that everyone has the right to use whatever name they choose, in regards to a particular university. some may choose to use ull, troy st, mutts, juco, etc just don't get butt hurt when someone calls you out. Again, this is a sports forum and ribbing should be expected!

(12-15-2011 01:15 PM)Paul of Troy Wrote:  This is some of the dumbest **** I have ever read on this board. For those of us who have been around a few years, you understand what that encompasses.

You want to start censorship of this board just so you can FORCE everyone to call you some stupid, irrelevant, meaningless, and unofficial name. A NAME. A TITLE. Something that literally could not matter any less if you tried.

You don't like it. I say tough. Boo hoo and cry me a river. "Mommy! They won't call us Louisiana!"

I mean, do you even understand how absolutely crazed, ridiculous, and young you all sound. ESPN calls you ULL for **** sake. I truly believe that some of you might actually try to kill someone if they called you ULL to your face. That is how absurd this looks.

Every day that passes roughly 21,000 children die and THIS is what you get angry about. THIS BULL**** is what you spend all of your energy towards. You ULL fans are becoming a grand embarrassment to this board. Especially when you claim that I am, "a piece of ****" and "without redeeming virtue" (still think that one is funny coming from you Vobserver, even after reading what you posted in this thread).

Grow...the...****...up...please.

Now, go ULL! I hope you win your bowl game despite your fans.

You called my post dumb...and then agreed with me?
12-15-2011 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 42,000 tickets sold to N.O. bowl. - Paul of Troy - 12-15-2011 01:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.